Class begins at 1:00 PM Friday and ends at 5:00 PM Sunday. Details will be provided in email.
Please read our Participation Agreement carefully before clicking the button below to register.
PARTICIPATION AGREEMENT for WCSDG INTERMEDIATE/ADVANCED CLASS
In consideration of the coaching provided by World Champion School of Disc Golf, LLC (herein referred to as WCSDG), their agents, managers, staff, sponsors,
and all other persons or entities acting in any capacity for WCSDG, I hereby agree as follows:
- I have a genuine intent to attend this class and I am physically able to participate in outdoor sport activities for three days straight, with reasonable
- At the time of this class I will be at least 16 years of age; or if I will be age 13-15, I will have an adult caretaker with me at all times. NO STUDENTS
UNDER THE AGE OF 13 ARE ALLOWED IN THIS CLASS.
- I agree that my registration fee covers only my participation, and a "player kit," and two optional meals, and one optional "video form check" by email
within 180 days after the class. I must be present to receive the player kit
and the meals and I am entitled to no refund of any amount if I decline the player kit or either meal, or if I'm unable for any reason to obtain them at the
time they are given to the class. I may not transfer the video
form check to another person, or receive any refund for it if I decline or am unable to participate for any reason.
To obtain this benefit, I must produce a video, up to 60 seconds, of myself throwing, then email the video or link to email@example.com.
I understand that the reply email from WCSDG is intended to provide brief coaching tips,
but no assurance is given that this information will be helpful to me.
- During the class, I agree to follow the reasonable instructions of the coaches and abide by the terms and conditions for students as outlined on
WCSDG.COM and provided by email prior to the class, particularly including:
- I may not have pets during the class, and;
- I may not consume ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES during the class, and;
- I will abide the NO SMOKING rule during the class, except outdoors when I remain 50 feet away from other staff and students, and;
- I may not make video or audio recordings during the class, and;
- I may not invite spectators, except an adult caretaker for myself if I am under 16, and;
- I may not use foul language during the class, and;
- I may not harass or discriminate against anyone present in any way; and
- I will NEVER throw when there is a possibility that my disc may hit someone, and I will ALWAYS keep the safety of all participants as my highest priority.
- I agree to treat my fellow classmates and the WCSDG coaches and staff with respect and always strive to de-escalate any conflicts between anyone present.
- I agree that WCSDG may contact me by phone and/or email regarding this class.
- I agree that if I choose or am forced to cancel my registration prior to the class, that I must notify WCSDG electronically by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or
If I should cancel my registration more than 72 hours before the start of the class, I will receive a 100% refund from WCSDG. Otherwise, if I should cancel
between 0 and 72 hours before the start of the class, my refund shall be 75%. Otherwise, I am not entitled to any refund for any lack of my attendance at any
part of the class regardless of the reason.
- I agree that WCSDG is not obligated to reimburse me for any amount of poor weather during the event, regardless of the extent to which the weather
impacts the class schedule.
- I agree that I am responsible for my own travel, meals and drinks, lodging, rest, sunscreen protection, and personal care during the class, even though
WCSDG plans to offer two optional meals at the training field.
- I agree that WCSDG may use my image and brief video and audio clips of my attendance on their website or in their advertising, except not
in the form of an endorsement, or with my name, without my express approval given separately from this agreement.
- Should WCSDG or anyone acting on their behalf, be required to incur attorney's fees and costs to enforce this agreement, I agree to indemnify and hold
them harmless and reimburse WCSDG for all such fees and costs.
- I agree in the validity and enforceability of this Release of Liability and Assumption of Risk without regard to any conflict with applicable State law.
- I hereby voluntarily release, forever discharge, and agree to indemnify and hold harmless WCSDG from any and all claims, demands, or causes of action,
which are in any way connected with my participation in this class taught by WCSDG. This includes but is not limited to any and all injuries or expenses
I may incur related to this class.
- I agree that if, in the sole discretion of a WCSDG coach or manager, that I have violated this AGREEMENT in any way, that I may be expelled from the
class without refund.
I HAVE HAD SUFFICIENT OPPORTUNITY TO READ THIS ENTIRE DOCUMENT.
I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD IT, AND I AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ITS TERMS.
IF I WILL BE AGED 13-15 DURING THIS CLASS, MY ADULT CARETAKER HAS READ THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREES TO BE BOUND BY ITS TERMS.